This blog is a little self indulgent.... Here you'll find pics of all the rag quilts I've made. My creativity seems to come in spurts... So I sew a bunch of stylish lil rag quilts and give them as baby/shower gifts. No one has complained just yet.... So I'm still sewing them when those creative spurts hit. I've only been sewing since may '08 so I'm definitely not seasoned, nor a seamstress. I've still got lots to learn... And not just about sewing.;) I have three loves in my life.... My boys. My love, Curt... & our boys, Cache Ian and Casen Ryder. I made the sweet mint baby rag quilt when I had a hunch I was pregnant with baby #2. well my hunch was right... I found out while making it that I was indeed pregnant with baby #2, but I don't know everything.;) so far I do best as a all boy mommy. The quilt is packed away just in case.... I'll keep holding onto my dream.... But until then I love to celebrate my friend's dreams coming true with a cute little lovie. Girly little rag quilts are just so FUN... And definitely my favorite!
1 comment:
This is by far one of my favorites! I love it! This one and the aqua teal and chocolate one! Way to go!!!
Post a Comment